Martin Audio's CDD15-WR (MAU-CDD15B-WR) Weatherised High-Output Coaxial Differential Dispersion System is a very high-power, weatherised, passive two-way system designed for outdoor installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure and suitable for applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions, but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
- Compact, CDD™ Passive Two-Way System
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ Technology
- Operating Temperature -20°C To +70°C
- Environmentally Tested To Meet IP54
- Screw-Free Water And Particle Resistant Grille
Martin Audio was founded in 1971 by engineering maestro Dave Martin. Renowned for integrity in design, technical excellence and the longevity of its products, Martin Audio takes system creation into a further dimension. Their mission is for every member of the audience to enjoy an exceptional sonic experience faithfully reproducing the artist's performance.