Martin Audio's CDD5 (MAU-CDD5B) Ultra-Compact Coaxial Differential Dispersion System is a two-way passive micro speaker designed for discreet positioning in architectural installations. It features a unique, patent-pending 5" (125mm) LF/0.7" (19mm) HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver in a rigid ABS moulded enclosure and is supplied with a dedicated omni-directional mounting bracket.
- Ultra-Compact, CDD™ Passive Two-Way System
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ Technology
- Elegant ABS Moulded Enclosure
- User-Rotatable Coaxial Drive Unit
- Vertical And Horizontal Mounting Options
Martin Audio was founded in 1971 by engineering maestro Dave Martin. Renowned for integrity in design, technical excellence and the longevity of its products, Martin Audio takes system creation into a further dimension. Their mission is for every member of the audience to enjoy an exceptional sonic experience faithfully reproducing the artist's performance.