Martin Audio's CDD6 (MAU-CDD6B) Ultra-Compact Coaxial Differential Dispersion System is a two-way passive loudspeaker system designed to fulfil the requirement for full-frequency dynamic performance from a very small enclosure. Featuring a 6.5" (165mm) LF/1" (25mm) HF Coaxial Differential Dispersion driver, its extremely small size and sleek lines make it ideal for visibly-unobtrusive applications.
- Ultra-Compact, CDD™ Passive Two-Way System
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ Technology
- Elegant UPM Formi Composite Enclosure
- User-Rotatable Coaxial Drive Unit
- Vertical And Horizontal Mounting Options
Martin Audio was founded in 1971 by engineering maestro Dave Martin. Renowned for integrity in design, technical excellence and the longevity of its products, Martin Audio takes system creation into a further dimension. Their mission is for every member of the audience to enjoy an exceptional sonic experience faithfully reproducing the artist's performance.