This Mogami Gold Studio XLR Microphone Cable is a high quality microphone cable for studio use utilizing Neglex Studio Quad #2534 cabling for better clarity and diminished noise and RF interference. This cable is terminated with black body 3-pin XLR connectors and gold contacts.
- Studio and broadcast-quality microphone cable wired with Mogami 2534 Neglex twisted quad-conductor cable
- Ideal for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems - maintains signal quality when used with unbalanced equipment
- Served (spiral) bare copper shield for long-lasting protection against RFI and EMI
- XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) conductor insulation
- Terminated with black-body, 3-pin XLR connectors (XLR female to XLR male)
- Gold-plated contacts to prevent corrosion
- 0.236" jacket diameter - for use where a small-diameter quad mic cable is required