The NSI / Leviton MC 7008 Light Console is a simple and flexible DMX controller with three operating modes. The Leviton NSI MC 7008 provides two-scene preset operation, single-scene wide mode for double channel capacity, and memory scene operation. Easy to program and operate; and just so you never lose the instructions to your MC 7008, they're silk-screened on the back! Suggested applications include small theaters, houses of worship, or other small performance/event venues.
This is a control board only. Dimmer pack(s) required — CCI Solutions recommends a dimmer pack such as the Leviton NSI-D4DMX-MD3.
NSI MC 7008 Features:
- DMX512 (5-pin XLR) control is built in -- also supplied with NSI Micro-Plex (3-pin XLR) control
- 2 user-programmable 32-step chase patterns, 16 individual control channels, 8 flash memory scenes in wide mode
- 8 x 8 individual control channels in 2-scene mode
- 8 individual control channels, 8 user-programmable memory scenes in memory mode
- Tap sync button allows chase rate to be adjusted on the fly
- Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene
- Master slide level plus blackout button are built in