The Pathway Cognito2 offers the same easy and intuitive programming interface that makes control over incandescent dimmers, moving lights, and color-changing LEDs a breeze. Although the interface hasn't changed, the output has. Now with up to twice the universe count and a new display output for a high-definition external monitor, Cognito2 doubles up on the capabilities of what is quickly becoming the go-to console for small to medium size churches, schools, and other halls of public assembly.
- Up to 2048 outputs - 512 directly from console
- Output for optional HD1080 high definition external monitor
- No hard limits on number of memories, cues, chases or playbacks
- Pathport Protocol, ANSI E1.31 sACN, Art-Net, KiNET
- Fanless, convection cooling means silent operation
- Natural language control uses "real-world" terms and labels instead of channel numbers and data-level values
- Continually maintained fixture library, currently with over 2000 commonly available, multiple-attribute lights
- Context-sensitive Help Overlays provide assistance without interrupting work flow
- Two playbacks, each with intensity fader, Go and Pause buttons
- More than 20 simultaneous virtual playlists or chases
- One external and three internal timecode clocks and astronomical or time clock event triggering
- Four pushbuttons for selection of Intensity, Color, Position and Shape attribute families
- Four pushbuttons access Release, Help, Edit and Record functions
- Free downloadable off-line editor (OLE) for Windows or Mac
Be sure to check out the brochure, video, and Spec sheet for more information!