The Ansmann Powerline 4 Pro AA/AAA battery charger is a great solution for charging your rechargeable AA/AAA batteries and a USB device such as a smartphone while on the go. It is compatible with all brands of batteries — NiMH, NiCd, Li-Ion, Li-Po — so you can be sure that you'll always get the most out of your rechargeables.
The Powerline 4 Pro also comes with four different modes for each slot — Charge, Discharge, Test, and Refresh. Test mode will check the capacity of the battery, and Refresh mode will repeatedly charge and discharge the battery to help with any capacity or memory effect issues. Plus, it has an automatic microprocessor-controlled shut-off that will disable charging on a slot once the battery has reached its maximum charge to prevent overcharging.
This charger also comes with a Quick Charge setting that is accessible via the function keys. When using this function, the normal 600 mA charging current is boosted to 1800 mA for rapid charging, so you can keep your power-hungry devices running with minimal downtime.
Ansmann Powerline 4 Pro Features:
- Charging for up to four Micro AAA / Mignon AA NiCD/NiMH batteries.
- Four modes for each battery slot - Charge, Discharge, Test, and Refresh.
- Automatic shut-off prevents overcharging of batteries once their maximum charge has been reached.
- Quick Charge function boosts charging current from 600 mA to 1800 mA for faster charging turnarounds.
- Multifunctional LCD display can show the selected charging program, cell voltage, charge/discharge current, capacity, or elapsed charging time separately for each slot so you can know the exact status of each battery.
- USB charging socket offers the possibility to also charge mobile devices with fixed batteries such as smartphones.
- Includes AC power supply and car adapter for on-the-go charging.