PreSonus Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Their compact form factor fit almost anywhere and the woofers deliver a clean, overall sound. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear everything accurately. With three different types of audio inputs, it's easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel, ⅛-inch, stereo unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices.
- 3.5″(89㎜), woven composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1″(25㎜), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced ⅛″stereo, and RCA inputs