PreSonus's Eris E4.5 (PRE-E4.5) 2-Way active studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers and performers who need to hear every detail of their amplified sound. The Eris E4.5 delivers studio-quality sound, yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼″ TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel ⅛″ stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker's response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E4.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 25W/side Class AB power amp.
- 4.5″ Woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1″ (25㎜), Ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼″ balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel ⅛″ stereo AUX in for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo ⅛″ jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker's response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- 25W/side Class AB amplification
Steeped in the life of working as musicians, technicians, and sound engineering, the good people of Presonus live and work in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. PreSonus exists to create, sell, and support fine audio products, and they want to make their city and the world a better place, too. Friendly, helpful tech-support folks provide prompt, efficient service.