HP2 stereo personal headphone amplifier by PreSonus® is a great choice for driving wired in-ear monitors (IEMs) as well as headphones. It's been designed for musicians and performers who demand mobility without compromising audio quality. Portable and compact, it offers two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is provided.
The HP2 is powered with an external DC power supply or a 9-volt battery that lasts up to seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator. It mounts on a microphone stand or clips to the musician's belt. PreSonus HP Series headphone amplifiers have long been popular for their loud, clean, clear sound and roadworthy build. The HP2 delivers these qualities in an easily affordable, stereo device that will fully satisfy wired IEM and headphone users alike.
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8" connector with volume control knob
- Power: 9V battery or DC power supply
- Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- 5/8" (27 tpi) microphone stand mount socket