Proximity Systems UVC-SA (EC-UVC-SA) stand alone UVC disinfector for microphones, bodypacks, earbuds, and other devices does a remarkable job of cleaning high touch surfaces of commonly used gear. The UVC-SA dispenses germicidal UV-C light at low levels to form your ultimate guard against the spread of infections, eliminating 99.9% of pathogens. When used as a supplemental strategy to physical cleaning, this new automated chemical-free disinfecting technology will help to eliminate the transfer of harmful pathogens while being safe for you. Simply place your gear in the stainless-steel tray and walk away for the cleaning cycle to begin. Although hand washing policies should be your first layer of defense, UVC-SA will provide an additional level of disinfection. Requiring minimal assembly and simple to use, the UV-C light is dispensed at timed intervals with low levels up to 24" away, to break down the DNA of organisms on high-touch surfaces. UVC-SA is equipped with automated cleaning cycles, and a motion sensor. As soon as motion is detected, it will discontinue its cycle and then resume cleaning immediately after no motion is detected. Every unit includes a USB cable that will allow you to connect the UVC-SA device to a PC for easy download of its audit trail. All audit trails reside locally on each device, eliminating any network security issues.
- Simply place your mobile devices in our stainless-steel tray and walk away
- Optimizing day to day work flow with an automatic means of self disinfection
- Cable management within stand to conceal power cable
- Low cost of ownership to implement device that wont impact efficiency
- A solution that will protect staff and no manual check sheets to track cleaning