AcousticPerformance™ is a line of professional, 2-way, full-range loudspeakers ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power in a stylish enclosure. All models feature a 3-inch voice coil compression driver combined with high-output woofers to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction. AP-5102 model available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010) finishes.
The uniform power-response of AcousticPerformance loudspeakers is a result of DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition), a design approach that matches the compression driver to the natural coverage angle of the woofer in the cross-over region. Key to the extraordinary accuracy and flat power response of the AcousticPerformance line are the axisymmetric waveguides which help deliver remarkably consistent coverage with smooth and accurate reproduction both on and off axis.
AcousticPerformance™ models may be used in passive (full-range) mode to minimize amplifier channel count or in bi-amp mode for greater control and performance. To further enhance performance, bi-amp and full-range tunings using QSC Intrinsic Correction techniques are available for Q-Sys™ and future QSC products.
Presenting a clean, unobtrusive look, AcousticPerformance grilles are unadorned, eliminating the need to cover up logos, which can be difficult to hide or remove. The grille is also lined with acoustically transparent backing, adding to the enclosure's professional appearance.
- Frequency Response (-10dB) - 60Hz - 18kHzv
- Power Capacity - 450W / 54V continuous
- System Sensitivity - 94dB.1W @ 1m
- Coverage Angle - 105° Axisymmetric
- Directivity Factor (Q) - 4.6
- Directivity Index (DI) - 6.6
- Recommended Crossover - 950 Hz, 48dB/octave
- Maximum Rated SPL - Passive: 121dB @ 1m, continuous 127dB @ 1m, peak
- Rated Impedance - 8Ω
- HF Transducer - 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil, compression driver; 75W / 24V (2 Hrs)
- LF Transducer - 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 76 mm (3-inch) VC; 450W / 54V (2 Hrs)
- Optional Accessories - AP-YM20 Yoke mount M10 Kit-W
- Input Connector - Barrier Strip, NL4 connector
- Endorsure Material - 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- Attachment Points - 15x M10 threaded inserts
- Color - Black (RAL 9011), White (RAL 9010)
- Grille - 16 Gauge powder coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD) - 559 mm x 305 mm x 267 mm (22" x 12" x 10.5")
- Net Weight - 21.7 kg (48 lb)