AcousticPerformance™ is a line of professional, two-way, full-range loudspeakers, ideal for a variety of installed sound reinforcement applications requiring high power in a stylish enclosure. All models feature a 3-inch voice coil compression driver combined with high-output woofers to deliver exceptional full bandwidth reproduction. QSC's AP-5102 10" model is high-powered, has 105° conical DMT, and is available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010) finishes.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response across the listening plane
- 3" diaphragm compression delivers a clean and powerful high frequency response
- M10 fittings and yoke mount fittings offer flexible deployment options for a variety of applications
- Clean industrial design with unadorned grilles complement most decors and settings
- NL4 Speakon connector and covered barrier strip terminals
- Bi-amp / passive switchable
- Constructed from 15-ply Baltic birch plywood
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grilles
- Available in black (RAL 9011) and white (RAL 9010)
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online
- Can also be as a high-power cinema surround
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!