The CSQ PLX3602 is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. The PLX3602 features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status. PLX2 series amplifiers have the refined, rugged good looks usually associated with high performance racing cars, competition bikes, professional power tools, and high power machinery. A solid, cast-aluminum front panel adds professional style to any rack while also acting as an integral I-beam, rigidly tying the chassis together for years of on-the-road reliability.
Additional mechanical touches such as the side stiffening rails, rear rack ears and cable tie anchor points attest to QSC's years of experience and attention to detail. QSC has even designed the integrated front handles so the amplifier slides into a rack without scraping the installers fingers on the rack sides. The exterior appearance of PLX2 amplifiers conveys what's inside - simply and truly, 13 to 21 pounds of the most advanced professional power amp on the planet.
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators
- Two Speakon® NL4 output connectors provide positive-locking speaker connections. Upper connector provides both channel outputs on all four poles (Channel 1: 1+, 1-; channel 2: 2+, 2-) for bridged mono or for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
Be sure to check out the brochure and the video for more information!