The QSC CMX2000 Va 2500W Commercial Power Amplifier is a 3RU power amplifier designed for live sound reinforcement applications such as performance halls, houses of worship, sports clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and more. The amplifier uses a powerful, high-current toroidal transformer with filtering to ensure sufficient energy reserves. This allows the amplifier to handle high-level transients, even when driving 2Ω speaker loads.
The amplifier output sections feature 3-tier class H architecture. The class H output section reduces AC current draw and cuts down on unnecessary heat. Automatic current limiting protects the amplifier from damage until a short is corrected. It also features DC protection systems to prevent loudspeaker damage in the unlikely event of an output transistor failure. DC voltage from the power supply is never passed directly to your speakers, even in the case of an output circuit breakdown.
- "Flex-Use" loading options allows CMX Series amps to drive low-impedance loads down to 2 ohms, and certain models can direct-drive (no output transformer) 70V and 100V distributed loudspeaker systems
- "Flex-Use" input connectivity choices including actively balanced barrier strip, XLR, or ¼" TRS
- "Flex-Use" output connectivity choices include NL4 Speakon™ and detachable terminal block
- Rack mountable with chassis less than 16" (40.6 mm) deep
- 1-dB recessed, detented gain controls for fast, accurate, and repeatable settings
- Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and enabling/disabling low-frequency filter protection
- Low-noise variable-speed fans with rear-to-front airflow help keep amplifiers and racks cool
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!