The QSC CXD4.2 Processing Amplifier, part of the CXD series, represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Designed specifically for the needs of integrators, CXD provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing, all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency. The CXD Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems including 70V and 100V without the use of transformers.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels
- Capable of providing up to 5,000 watts continuous and 8,000 watts peak with 70V or 100V direct drive on each output of the CXD4.3 and CXD4.5, and on bridged output pairs of the CXD4.2
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ Filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for CXD processing amplifiers
- PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets
- Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400 x 240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision
- Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!