The QSC CXD4.5, part of the CDX series, represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Designed specifically for the needs of integrators, CXD provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing ,all with optimal energy and rack space efficiency. The CXD Series consists of three powerful, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard DSP, and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems including 70V and 100V without the use of transformers.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels
- Includes 70V and 100V direct drive capability
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficacy, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier setup providing system design tools and loudspeaker selection from a list of speakers
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for Life-Safety supervision
- Four Input Phoenix connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof Speaker
Be sure to check out the brochure and the video for more information!