QSC E115 two-way loudspeaker trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker uses a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5″voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMT™ waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement, with and without subwoofers.
- High output 500 W continuous power
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.