The affordable GX7 Power Amplifier comes with the reliability and durability that QSC has come to be known for. With 1000 watts per channel at 4 Ohms, the GX7 will effortlessly power many of today's popular subwoofers or two typical 8 ohm speakers. Using cutting edge components and design, the QSC GX7 can provide this high level of power in a compact 2-rackspace chassis weighing less than 16 pounds. Peace of mind also comes standard with this unit, QSC's GuardRail ™ protection prevents overloading while also allowing the GX7 to deliver peak power that won't falter.
Multiple input connector types include XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA Phono inputs, making it easy to hook up any type of input source to the GX7 amplifier. A switchable 100Hz crossover is built in allowing you to use the QSC GX7 with a combination of subwoofer and satellite speakers.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!