The QSC ISA300Ti is a 3RU rackmount power amplifier, equipped with an internal 70V transformer and designed specifically for sound contractors as a low impedance solution rated for 2-ohm operation at 430W per side, or 185W per Channel at 8 ohms. The versatile loading options, feature set and protection circuitry, in addition to the built-in HD-15 DataPortV2 DSP interface capability, ensures a high-value, cost-effective solution for budget-minded installations.
The ISA300Ti is housed in a rugged all-metal chassis, and features rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. The inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors and the outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for full safety agency compliance.
- Low-impedance outputs plus isolated 25, 70, and 100 volt outputs for distributed audio systems
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistance; 2-dB detents allow for quick and repeatable settings
- XLR and detachable Euro-style input connectors
- DataPort V2 for use with DPV2-compatible signal processing accessories (XC-3, SF-3, LF-3) and DSP-3/DSP-4 (with external power supply)
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion
- Selectable high-pass filters (50 Hz or 75 Hz) protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation, with minimal effect on program material
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip
- Covered barrier strip output connectors for safety agency compliance
- Automatic on-demand variable-speed fan: quiet normal operation, with maximum cooling when needed
- Rear-to-front air flow helps keep equipment racks cool
- Stereo, bridge, or parallel operating modes
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuit protection
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!