The QSC PLD4.2, part of the PLD Series, represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Designed specifically for the needs of portable and production sound system users, PLD provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high-fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing, all with minimal operator complexity. The PLD Series consists of three powerful, lightweight, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard, advanced DSP and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD processing amplifiers
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400 x 240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!