The QSC PLD4.3, part of the PLD Series, represents a revolutionary advancement in amplifier technology and innovation. Designed specifically for the needs of portable and production sound system users, the QSC PLD4.3 processing amplifier provides efficient, robust and extraordinarily high-fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing - all with minimal operator complexity. The PLD Series consists of three powerful, lightweight, four-channel audio amplifiers, each with onboard, advanced DSP and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems.
- Flexible Audio Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight
- Four Input XLR connectors, and six NL-4 Output connectors
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration providing loudspeaker selection from a list of the top selling passive speakers
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
Be sure to check out the brochure and video for more information!