Rapco's NQPB-100 is a 100 foot long Venue Series microphone cable that comes equipped with black Neutrik XLR connectors with gold contacts on each end. Venue Series cables use four 24-gauge bare copper center conductors paired and twisted together for better signal transfer, crosstalk elimination, and common mode rejection of outside interference. It utilizes a braided shield process for quiet operation, and the outer jacket is a durable and flexible matte PVC compound. If you need a professional microphone cable that can handle heavy use and won't fail even after many years, the Venue Series is the right choice!
Rapco NQPB-100 Features:
- Four 24-gauge center conductors
- Utilizes a braided shield process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality