RF Venue's Diversity Fin® & Distro4™ (RF-DFINBDIST4) Bundle combines an RF + DC distributor and a Multi-Purpose Antenna to connect to four wireless microphone systems of any brand. For wireless microphone systems larger than 4 channels, multiple RF/DC distributors can be cascaded together or configured separately with RF Venue's 2 x 1 passive splitter accessory. This high-quality yet cost-effective antenna distribution unit features a 2000 mA internal power supply (no wall wart) and amplifies the split antenna signals prior to distribution. The system comes with all of the RF and DC power jumpers needed to connect a 4-channel wireless microphone system.
- For Wireless Microphone Systems And Other UHF Receivers Incorporating Dual Branch Diversity Reception
- Used In High Profile Live Sound Events
- 470–698 MHz Operating Frequency
- RF + DC Distributor For 4 Wireless Mic Systems (Any Brand)
- Ability To Cascade Multiple Distributors For Systems Greater Than 4 Channels (2 X 1 Passive Splitter Accessory Included)
In 2011, RF Venue began marketing a range of patented wireless products that fall into three categories: Antennas (transmitting and capturing signals), Distribution (moving those signals around), and Software (visualizing the RF spectrum using a combination of hardware and software). The company continues to develop a range of products within the commercial sound equipment industry to reduce signal dropouts and interference for all brands of wireless audio equipment.