Roland's GO:LIVECAST (RND-GOLIVECAST) Livestreaming Studio for smartphones is a simple, cost-effective way to achieve professional production standards in your webstreaming applications. With the GO:LIVECAST hardware, downloadable app software, and your smartphone, you bypass costly A/V gear and generate engaging streaming content with mixed audio, titles displays, overlays, sound effects and more.
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras, trigger media, and adjust levels As you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Three Microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard Microphone with reverb effect, plus XLR input with phantom power and combo jack for using the Microphone on your headphones
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer, or other external audio devices
- Headphones jack for sound monitoring
- Check viewer comments directly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching, and more
Roland's Pro A/V Division supplies the commercial and performance audio/video industries with application specific equipment. Since 2012 Roland has been selected in the top 100 companies for streaming products by Streaming Media Magazine.