Specifically designed for install applications, The MA1705 is a single rack space mixer/amplifier that provides a compact and efficient way to mix up to three sources (such as AM/FM tuners, CD players, and video players) with up to two microphones.
- Two Microphone inputs with phantom power
- Tone controls for each Mic input
- Three stereo Source inputs (mixed to mono)
- Bass and Treble controls on Sources Tow and Three
- Priority ducking on Mic Two and Source One
- Dual pre-master level Record Output
- Fault protected power amp
- Balanced 70 volt line output
- Spring-loaded output terminals
- Clip indication
- FR4 Double-sided epoxy circuit board
- Socketed ICs
- Made in the U.S.A.