The Rolls RA53B is a 5-channel, 1/2 space, rack-mountable stereo headphone amplifier featuring 1/4" TRS and 1/8" stereo mini simultaneous outputs for each channel. Two units may be linked for 10-channel, 6-insert operation; and a total of 3 channel inserts enable direct access to channels 1, 2, and 3, potentially feeding 3 independent stereo mixes to those channels.
The RA53B is inexpensive, ruggedly built, and equally viable as a multi-client stage or studio headphone monitoring solution. RA53B Features:
- 5-channel, 1/2-space rackmount headphone amplifier
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs for each channel that can be used simultaneously for total of 10 outputs
- 3 channel insert points that allow direct access to channels 1, 2, and 3 for independent stereo mix feeds to those channels
- Join I/O for linking of two units for 10-channel operation with six inserts from master stereo signal
- Versatile stereo input connector complement - includes XLR, 1/4" Mono and Stereo, and RCA