The Sennheiser AB 3-G is a high-quality, frequency-selective antenna booster to increase RF signal strength when operating Sennheiser evolution wireless series receivers with remote antennas via an antenna splitter. The AB 3 receives DC power via the antenna cable from the mains unit which powers the connected antenna splitter. Due to the selectivity of the antenna booster, all RF signals within the specified frequency range are amplified while RF signals with frequencies outside the specified range are attenuated.
- Frequency-selective antenna booster for increasing RF signal strength
- Operates in G band (566-608 MHz)
- Receives DC power via antenna cable from mains
- DC power supply indicated by red LED
- All RF signals within B band amplified; all RF signals outside B band attenuated
- Connect up to 2 AB 3 units per antenna cable line (DC-coupled)