The Sennheiser e945 is a dynamic handheld vocal microphone that is ideal for live onstage vocal performances and is capable of cutting through loud mixes thanks to its tailored 40 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response and its supercardioid polar pattern that effectively rejects off-axis sound from creating feedback or noise issues. It also rejects electrical interference from wireless devices thanks to its hum compensating coil, meaning the e945 will provide an incredibly clean signal even on less-than-ideal stages.
With its metal construction, this microphone is rugged and reliable to enough to handle daily use, even in the most demanding environments. Plus, its shock mounted capsule makes it much less sensitive to impact and handling noise, so whether this mic gets passed around to multiple performers, or it gets dropped from time to time, it will keep noise to a minimum to protect your speakers and audience alike from unexpected audio spikes.
Sennheiser e945 Features:
- Rugged and reliable metal construction
- Shock-mounted capsule features low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid polar pattern insulates from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring offers consistent sound over time
- One (1) e945 microphone
- One (1) MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- One (1) pouch
- Instructions for use