The Sennheiser e845 dynamic handheld microphone offers an extended high frequency response and a precise supercardioid polar pattern, allowing this mic to cut through the mix even in loud stage environments. Plus, its warm sound and full dynamic range with a slight presence boost in vocal frequencies means that the e845 is an excellent choice for vocal applications.
The e845 also features rugged metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting to minimize handling noise and signal interference while still being durable enough to handle daily use. If you're in need of a microphone with plenty of power, clarity, and projection, look no further than the Sennheiser e845!
Sennheiser e845 Features:
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high-frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- One e845 microphone
- One microphone clip
- One microphone pouch