The Sennheiser ew 172 G3 with Countryman E6i is the beautiful combo of our number one selling mic and wireless system. Together, they become the best wireless head-worn mic system available. You'll get the Sennheiser EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, CI 1 instrument cable, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, 2 stacking elements, 2 AA batteries, operating instructions, and the Countryman E6i headset mic. Your technical team will love the system's sound and quality, and you'll love the lack of feedback in your services and performances! See the video for an intro to this system, which the Countryman E6i headset fits perfectly into. This version operates in the A frequency range (516 - 558 MHz).
The Sennheiser EM 100 G3 receiver is a rugged rack receiver utilizing true diversity for optimum reception. It has 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies, 20 frequency banks with 12 preset frequencies each, and a user-programmable bank. Sound check mode lets you check audio and RF signal anytime during setup. Designed for the road but producing at high quality, you'll love this receiver.
The Sennheiser SK 100 G3 transmitter is a lightweight, compact bodypack transmitter. It has user-friendly menu operation with backlit graphic display, expanded AF frequency for authentic sound (25-18,000 Hz), and rugged metal housing. Sennheiser packed many useful features in the 158g weight of the SK 100 G3, including an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu, and more. As features alone can't substitute for audio quality, the AF frequency response was expanded to 25-18,000 Hz for the truest sound.
The Countryman E6i headset mic is flexible and easy to adjust. It comes with a detachable cable designed to fit specific wireless systems. For added flexibility, you can purchase additional Countryman cables to fit other wireless systems. It also has a very low profile, making it nearly invisible to your audience.
Sennheiser ew 172 G3 with Countryman E6i System Features:
- Components: EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, CI 1 instrument cable, NT 2 power supply, antennas, stacking elements, batteries, instructions, & E6i mic
- Countryman quality sound, near invisibility, ultra-light weight, & detachable cable
- Operates in A band (516-558 MHz)
- Sturdy metal housing with illuminated graphic displays (transmitter & receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system, up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is off
- Automatic frequency scan
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wirelessly synch transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation
- Auto-Lock to avoid accidental settings changes
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter 4-step battery indication, also shown on receiver
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode, & guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in transmitter
- Accessories for adapting to any requirement