The BETA 58A supercardioid dynamic microphone is no exception to this legacy, carrying the same qualities as other Shure microphones such as world-famous SM58, while tailoring its frequency response to lead vocals and increasing its volume output. These qualities make the BETA 58A an outstanding choice for a lead vocalist looking to better cut through the mix in live applications such as church choirs or worship bands.
- Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
- Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise