With the KSM8, Shure continues its legacy of outstanding microphones, while also integrating a revolutionary new "Dualdyne™" dual diaphragm capsule that provides one of the purest cardioid polar patterns available in a Shure product. This means that the KSM8's off-axis rejection is incredibly smooth even in high SPL environments, so feedback is practically a non-issue with this microphone. Plus, you don't need to worry about proximity effect while using the KSM8, so there's no artificially boosted low-frequency content or plosives to deal with.
- Patented cartridge design
- Exceptional control of proximity effect
- Neutral midand high-frequency reproduction
- Neodymium magnet for the highest output level
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design