Shure continues its legacy of outstanding handheld microphones with the KSM8 while integrating their revolutionary new "Dualdyne™" dual diaphragm capsule which helps provide one of the purest cardioid polar patterns in any Shure microphone. Because of this, the KSM8's off-axis rejection is incredibly balanced even in high SPL environments. Feedback is practically a non-issue! You don't need to worry about any proximity effects with the KSM8 microphone, so there is no artificially boosted low-frequency content or hard consonant plosives to deal with.
- Patented cartridge design
- Exceptional control of proximity effect
- Neutral midand high-frequency reproduction
- Neodymium magnet for the highest output level
- Patent-pending Diaphragm Stabilization System technology
- Dent-resistant, hardened carbon-steel grille design