The Shure MX418-C is miniature electret cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone mounted on a low-profile 18” gooseneck that is designed primarily for speech and vocal pickup. As part of the Microflex® Series, it features the abiliy to receive optional interchangable mic elements (cardioid or supercardioid).
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges provide the right polar pattern for every application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to electromagnetic hum and RF interference over long cable runs
- Shock mount provides over 20 dB isolation from surface vibration noise
- Locking flange mount for permanently securing microphone to lecterns, pulpits, or conference tables
- Snap-fit foam windscreen