Shure QLXD14 with Countryman E6i System Features:
- Components: QLXD1 bodypack transmitter, QLXD4 receiver, E6i mic, power supply, antennas, BNC cables, BNC adapters, AA batteries, zip bag, rackmount kit, & user guide
- Operates in G band (470-534 MHz)
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Better than 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response ± 3 dB, with >100 dB dynamic range
- Unobtrusive, flexible E6i ear set with replaceable cable & excellent isolation
- 3 mic protective caps for different frequency responses
- Great for mid-size events & installs in HOW, businesses, hotels, government offices, conference venues, schools, & live performance spaces
The Shure QLXD14 with Countryman E6i bodypack wireless system combines professional features with simplified setup, easy operation, and the smallest, lightest, least visible head-worn microphone around. It operates in the G frequency band (470 - 534 MHz) and is composed of the Shure QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter, QLXD4 digital wireless receiver, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, two BNC cables, two BNC bulkhead adapters, Countryman E6i headset / ear set mic, two AA batteries, zipper bag, rackmount kit, and user guide.
The Shure QLXD14 bodypack wireless system is part of Shure's QLX-D digital wireless system family. It delivers defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D systems offer outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
The Countryman E6i headset microphone is one of the best sounding headset microphones for speaking you'll ever hear (but not see). It is a super small condenser mic with a very low profile boom that rests securely and comfortably on one ear (or both if you choose to purchase the dual ear clip, sold separately) and is almost unnoticeable, even at a short distance. With an omnidirectional pickup pattern and very thin flexible boom, the E6i is easy to position for the best sound and comfort. Even though it is an omni mic, it offers great gain before feedback in a way that is more typical of unidirectional mics. Whether you intend to use it for speech or song, the E6i will provide excellent studio-quality sound with the absolute least visibility. This version is a tan color (which goes well with most skin tones; other colors available, just call) and is matched to fit Shure PGX, SLX, ULX, UR1, and all TA4F connector wireless systems. Included with the E6i mic is an extra free replacement cable, valued at $70, for the same Shure wireless systems.