Shure's SE215-CL sound isolating earphones are an outstanding choice if you're looking to get into the world of in-ear monitors or to add a second pair of IEMs to your setup without blowing your budget while still getting great audio quality and isolation. These single-driver in-ear monitors feature Shure's Dynamic MicroDriver technology which deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass, so you'll hear every part of the monitor mix come through without compromise. The CL model of the SE215 offers a clear, see-through housing. The included sleeves also provide you with up to 37 dB of ambient noise reduction, to block out extraneous noise to keep distractions to a minimum while using your SE215 in-ear monitors.
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise using included sound isolating sleeves
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Formable wire with over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar-reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360° rotation for comfortable fit
- Included Fit Kit comes with three different-sized pairs (S, M, L) of flex and black foam sleeves