Shure's SE315 sound isolating earphones are an excellent choice if you're looking to upgrade your in-ear monitors without blowing your budget while still getting great audio quality and isolation. The vented driver design and tuned BassPort provide excellent low-frequency response, so you'll get detailed, full-range sound output. The CL model of the SE315 offers a clear, see-through housing. The durable Kevlar™-reinforced cable that comes with the SE315s is strong enough to handle the traveling lifestyle, but in the unlikely event that an issue arises with your cable, it is easily replaceable, meaning you won't have to run out and buy a whole new set of IEMs if something happens to the cable.
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise using included sound isolating sleeves
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Formable wire with over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar-reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360° rotation for comfortable fit
- Included Fit Kit comes with three different-sized pairs (S, M, L) of flex and black foam sleeves, one pair of triple flange sleeves, and one pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves