Shure's SE425 sound isolating earphones are an excellent choice if you're looking to upgrade your in-ear monitors without blowing your budget while still getting great audio quality and isolation. These dual-driver in-ear monitors feature Shure's High-Definition Dynamic MicroDriver technology with a dedicated tweeter and woofer, providing an incredibly wide 20 Hz to 19 kHz frequency response, allowing you to hear every detail of the mix. The CL model of the SE425 offers a clear, see-through housing.
- Sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise using included sound isolating sleeves
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Formable wire with over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Durable Kevlar-reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360° rotation for comfortable fit
- Included Fit Kit comes with three different-sized pairs (S, M, L) of flex and black foam sleeves, one pair of triple flange sleeves, and one pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves