Shure's SM7B (SHU-SM7B) connects the unique vocal qualities of the speaker/singer to the listener. This vocal microphone has been designed to produce warm, smooth tonal qualities with wide-ranging, carefully tailored frequency response curves and minimal coloration. With a detachable close-talk windscreen, air suspension shock isolation and a pop filter for close proximity applications, every detail of the vocal performance gets through for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech. Also useful for close-miking instruments, the SM7B features bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of the response setting. Shure SM series microphones are legendary, virtually indestructible workhorses for performers and engineers at all levels on stage or in the studio.
- Air suspension shock isolation and the pop filter eliminate both mechanical noise and breathiness
- Classic cardioid pattern is designed To reject off-axis Audio
- Advanced electromagnetic shielding To defeat hum from computer monitors and other studio equipment
- Rugged construction for securing the Microphone cartridge
- Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
With a history of innovation that began in 1925, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior, reliable products.