Designed to capture natural audio for professional vocal applications, the Shure TwinPlex™ TH53 is a light weight, and fully adjustable wireless headset microphone.. Offering comfort and reliability, the TH53 mic offers best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range. The groundbreaking subminiature omnidirectional capsule creates remarkable clarity at high or low frequencies with improved off-axis consistency. This produces a regularly accurate reproduction regardless of voice position or movement. An innovative clutch system allows for quick adjustments of the boom length and pitch, with the turn of a knob on this headworn microphone. The 1.6 mm cable is ultra-thin, paintable, medical grade, making it immune to kinking. The cable has been machine tested to simulate years of intense usage. The superhydrophobic coating is designed to withstand moisture, ensuring that the wireless headset mic operates flawlessly even during demanding audio events.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, And Fully Adjustable Headset
- Innovative Clutch System Allows For Fast Boom Arm Length And Pitch Adjustment
- Pristine, Natural Response And Robust Low-Frequency Response Due To The Patent Pending Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Interchangeable Sweat And Moisture-Resistant Frequency Caps Prevent Sweat-Outs Due To An Invisible Syperhydrophobic Nanoscopic Coating
- Dual Redundant Ground Cable Serves As Secondary Shield For Longevity