Shure created the TwinPlex™ TH53 mic with MTQG Connector, a light weight and fully adjustable headset, to capture natural audio for professional vocal applications. Offering comfort and reliability, the TH53 wireless headset microphone offers best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range. The innovative subminiature omnidirectional capsule generates amazing clarity at high or low frequencies with improved off-axis consistency, yielding a consistently accurate reproduction regardless of voice position or on-stage movement. With the turn of a knob on the TH53 headworn mic, an innovative clutch system allows the boom length and pitch to be quickly adjusted. The ultra-thin, paintable, medical-grade 1.6 mm cable is resistant to kinking, and has undergone rigorous machine testing to simulate years of intense usage. Shure refined the superhydrophobic coating on this headset mic to withstand moisture, ensuring that it performs flawlessly during physically demanding professional live audio environments.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, And Fully Adjustable Headset
- Innovative Clutch System Allows For Fast Boom Arm Length And Pitch Adjustment
- Pristine, Natural Response And Robust Low-Frequency Response Due To The Patent Pending Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Interchangeable Sweat And Moisture-Resistant Frequency Caps Prevent Sweat-Outs Due To An Invisible Syperhydrophobic Nanoscopic Coating
- Dual Redundant Ground Cable Serves As Secondary Shield For Longevity