The TwinPlex™ TH53 with MicroDot Connector (SHU-TH53COMDOT) from Shure, is an ultra-light and fully adjustable wireless headset microphone, designed to capture natural audio for professional vocal applications. Comfortable and reliable, the TH53 mic offers best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range. This wireless mic features a groundbreaking subminiature omnidirectional capsule that produces incredible clarity at high or low frequencies with improved off-axis consistency, generating an accurate reproduction regardless of voice position or movement on stage. With the turn of a knob on the TH53 headworn mic, an innovative clutch system allows for quick modifications to the boom length and pitch. The ultra-thin, paintable, medical-grade 1.6 mm cable is resistant to kinking, and has been machine tested to replicate years of intense usage. Shure refined the superhydrophobic coating to resist moisture, ensuring that this headset mic performs flawlessly during the most physically challenging professional live audio conditions.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, And Fully Adjustable Headset
- Innovative Clutch System Allows For Fast Boom Arm Length And Pitch Adjustment
- Pristine, Natural Response And Robust Low-Frequency Response Due To The Patent Pending Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Interchangeable Sweat And Moisture-Resistant Frequency Caps Prevent Sweat-Outs Due To An Invisible Syperhydrophobic Nanoscopic Coating
- Dual Redundant Ground Cable Serves As Secondary Shield For Longevity