Shure designed the TwinPlex™ TH53 (SHU-TH53TOLEMO), an ultra-light and fully adjustable headset, to capture natural audio for professional vocal applications. Comfortable and reliable, the TH53 offers best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range. The groundbreaking subminiature omnidirectional capsule generates amazing clarity at high or low frequencies with improved off-axis consistency, yielding a consistently accurate reproduction regardless of voice position or movement. With a simple turn of a knob on this headworn mic, an innovative clutch system allows for quick adjustments of the boom length and pitch. The ultra-thin, paintable, medical-grade 1.6 mm cable is immune to kinking, and has been machine tested to simulate years of intense usage. Shure refined the superhydrophobic coating to withstand moisture, ensuring that the mic performs flawlessly in even the most physically demanding professional live audio environments.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, And Fully Adjustable Headset
- Innovative Clutch System Allows For Fast Boom Arm Length And Pitch Adjustment
- Pristine, Natural Response And Robust Low-Frequency Response Due To The Patent Pending Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Interchangeable Sweat And Moisture-Resistant Frequency Caps Prevent Sweat-Outs Due To An Invisible Syperhydrophobic Nanoscopic Coating
- Dual Redundant Ground Cable Serves As Secondary Shield For Longevity
With a history of innovation that began in 1925, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior, reliable products.