The TwinPlex™ TH53 with MTQG/TA4F Connector from Shure is, an ultra-light and fully adjustable headset designed to capture natural audio for professional vocal applications. Comfortable and reliable, the TH53 offers best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range. The groundbreaking subminiature omnidirectional capsule generates amazing sound clarity at high or low frequencies with enhanced off-axis consistency, producing a consistently accurate reproduction regardless of voice position or movement. With the turn of a knob on this headworn mic, an innovative clutch system allows for rapid modifications of the boom length and pitch. The ultra-thin, paintable, medical-grade 1.6 mm cable on this wireless headset microphone is immune to kinking, and has been thoroughly tested to simulate years of intense usage. Shure refined the superhydrophobic coating to withstand moisture, so that this mic performs perfectly in demanding professional live audio environments.
- Comfortable, Lightweight, And Fully Adjustable Headset
- Innovative Clutch System Allows For Fast Boom Arm Length And Pitch Adjustment
- Pristine, Natural Response And Robust Low-Frequency Response Due To The Patent Pending Dual-Diaphragm Design
- Interchangeable Sweat And Moisture-Resistant Frequency Caps Prevent Sweat-Outs Due To An Invisible Syperhydrophobic Nanoscopic Coating
- Dual Redundant Ground Cable Serves As Secondary Shield For Longevity
- With a history of innovation that began in 1925, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior, reliable products.