The Sony SRG-300H PTZ camera captures high-quality color video images in a plethora of medium sized venues. Controlled remotely over standard IP networks, it's ideal for use as either a primary or secondary camera in a wide range of visual imaging applications, from videoconferencing to remote monitoring and telemedicine.
Excellent low-light sensitivity (as low as 0.35 lx in High Sensitivity mode) makes the camera ideal for use in conditions of near-darkness. Unique to Sony, View-DR technology expands dynamic range for clear images under harsh backlighting with extremes of light and dark in the same scene. XDNR technology reduces image noise for crisp reproduction of still and moving objects in poorly-illuminated rooms, even when digital zoom is used.
For extra flexibility, the camera can be controlled using VISCA command protocols over standard IP networks. New PC control software allows remote adjustment of basic and advanced settings from a simple, intuitive interface. The addition of an HDMI video output simplifies direct connection of the camera to an HD videoconferencing system or PC.
- Sensitive Exmor™ CMOS Sensor
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom is Boosted Further by 12x Digital Zoom - for high-quality close-ups of subjects far from the camera
- Full HD Image Quality with 60fps Frame Rate
- Clearer Pictures in any Lighting Conditions
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom
- Fast, Quiet PTZ Operation
- Wide 65-degree Viewing Angle
- Suitable for Desktop or Ceiling Mounting
- Versatile Connectivity Options
- HDMI Compatible
- 16 Programmable Presets
- Easy Control by PC