The Sony SRG-300SE PTZ camera captures Full HD color video images in a plethora of medium sized venues. Controlled remotely over standard IP networks, it's ideal for use as either a primary or secondary camera in a wide range of visual imaging applications, from videoconferencing to remote monitoring, higher education and telemedicine.
The SRG-300SE can be controlled using VISCA command protocols over standard IP networks. PC control software allows remote adjustment of basic and advanced settings from a simple, intuitive interface.
- Sensitive Exmor™ CMOS Sensor: Assures excellent low-light sensitivity. Expands dynamic range for clear images under harsh backlighting with extremes of light and dark in the same scene
- XDNR Technology: Enhances image quality in poorly-illuminated rooms, even when digital zoom is used
- Simultaneous Streaming in Full HD (1080/60p)
- Clearer Pictures in any Lighting Conditions
- Powerful 30x Optical Zoom - boosted further by 12x digital zoom for high-quality close-ups of distant subjects
- Fast, Quiet PTZ Operation
- Wide 65° Viewing Angle
- Suitable for Desktop or Ceiling Mounting
- Enhanced Audio Quality with Equalizer and Auto Lip-Sync Function
- Versatile Connectivity Options
- 256 Programmable Presets
- Easy Control by PC