The Sony SRG-X120 remotely controlled PTZ camera is ideal for a wide range of applications—from houses of worship, classrooms and meeting spaces to medical environments.
The camera's 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS sensor captures up to 4K* resolution images with excellent sensitivity, very low noise, and rich, natural color reproduction. It's complemented by the integrated high-resolution 12x zoom lens that offers an expansive approx. 70° wide angle coverage to capture every point of view.
High speed movement during preset recall captures the speaker's every movement, while Picture Freeze during transitions ensures your audience isn't disturbed by rapid camera movements. PTZ Motion Sync*** function allows smooth blending of separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transition.
Efficient IP-based live production is augmented with support for NDI®|HX (via optional license), allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI®-enabled devices.
Images can also be reviewed remotely via a web browser, with support for RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) ensuring smooth, stable streaming of video plus audio (from an optional microphone, available separately) over an IP network.
Installation and set-up is easy, with a new Picture Setting File*** allowing the same settings to be applied to multiple cameras through a web interface from a laptop or PC.
- Excellent images, even in low light: The sensitive 1/2.5-type Exmor R™ sensor captures high-quality images with very low noise, even in dimly lit environments.
- 4K upgrade option: Upgrade to 4K shooting via optional license.
- Wide viewing angle: Cover the whole scene in meetings and lecture theaters with a horizontal viewing angle of approx. 70° and up to 12x zoom capability.
- Ideal for lecture capture: Use the camera in conjunction with the AI-based REA-C1000 Edge Analytics Appliance to smoothly track the speaker's movements and automatically generate a cut-out image of speaker.
- High-speed movement and Picture Freeze Preset: Accurately capture the presenter's movements with maximum 300°/s pan and tilt movement during preset recall. Picture Freeze Preset maintains a steady image while the camera moves to a new preset position—with no uncomfortable transitions for your audience.
- Smooth pan-tilt-zoom: PTZ Motion Sync function* allows smooth blending of separate pan, tilt and zoom movements for seamless, professional-looking transitions.
*Requires firmware V2.00.
- Simpler installation, lower costs: A single network cable carries camera power, video output, and control signals to simplify installation and reduce cabling costs.
- Support for NDI®*|HX: NDI®|HX compatibility (via optional license) enables cost-effective school studio system integration, allowing flexible configuration with other networked NDI®-enabled devices.
Network services, content, and the operating system and software of this Product may be subject to individual terms and conditions and changed, interrupted, or discontinued at any time and may require fees, registration, and credit card information.
- Remote viewing: View pictures remotely over the Internet from a web browser, with support for RTSP.
- Fast, fuss-free set-up
*Requires 4K optional license.
**NDI® is a registered trademark of NewTek, Inc.
***Requires firmware V2.00.
Note 1: This product contains pre-installed software and requires the purchase of license keys to activate some functions.
Note 2: When using RM-IP500 firmware should be updated to V2.10 and for RM-IP10, firmware should be updated to V2.17.