The TASCAM DA-6400 Digital Multitrack Recorder is an all-new 64-track recorder that records to an internal SSD drive caddy for live and event recording. Professional I/O options like MADI and DANTE make it ideal for live recording, event capture, or as a backup for critical DAW sessions. Available with a single or dual/redundant power supply, the DA-6400 is an unbeatable option for professional remote recording.
Included with the DA-6400 is an AK-CC25 hot-swappable caddy containing a high-performance 240GB TASCAM solid-state drive. The caddy includes a USB 3 jack for stand-alone use; simply hand the drive to the client to offload the BWAV files into their DAW session. I/O options for the DA-6400 include the IF-MA64/EX interface card with both coaxial and optical MADI connections. This card includes a redundant coaxial connection so that MADI is passed through even if power is lost, making it an ideal backup recorder for DAW sessions.
- Stable, reliable 64-channel digital multitrack recorder
- Embedded operating system for reliability & simplicity
- Records & plays back 64 channels at 48kHz/24-bit or 32 channels at 96kHz/24-bit PCM
- Custom-designed Solid State Drives for max performance
- Built-in high-precision TCXO clock with 1ppm accuracy
- 1U size enables installation where rack space is at a premium
- Backup recordings synchronized with Pro Tools studio systems
- Compact solution for live recording
- BWF support for easy transfer to DAW software
- Included remote control & LAN functions
- MADI, Dante, and AES/EBU multichannel I/O cards supported
- 2 audio interface slots provide input & output flexibility
Be sure to check out the owner's manual and Spec sheet for more instruction, information, and features!