The TASCAM Celesonic US-20x20 packs 20 channels of analog and digital I/O into a single rack space with great sounding preamps and USB 3.0/2.0 connectivity. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps provide 56dB of gain and high headroom to make microphones sound their best. Up to ten channels of digital I/O are included on ADAT and S/PDIF connectors, with word clock also provided for use with external clocks like TASCAM's CG-1000. MIDI I/O allows use with controllers and synthesizers, and sample rates up to 192kHz/24-bit are supported.
This device is the first USB 3.0 interface to use class-compliant drivers for future-proof use with computers and tablets. A built-in DSP mixer includes parametric EQ and compression on every channel and a stereo reverb send for great-sounding monitor mixes. The DSP mixer can also be used as a live mixer or submixer with computer control.
- 8 Ultra-HDDA mic preamps with 20dB of headroom
- Direct inputs for guitar & bass
- High-grade components selected through careful listening tests
- 20 inputs & 20 outputs to handle large sessions
- 8 XLR/TRS inputs & 2 TRS inputs
- S/PDIF coaxial input/output
- Word input/output, which enables connection with external clock generator
- 3 switchable modes: Interface (for recording with a DAW), Mic Preamp (enabling use as a mic pre with analog & digital output), & Mixer (enabling use for PA/SR use as a keyboard mixer)
- High resolution recording up to 192Hz/24-bit
- USB 3.0 computer connection, a leading transmission standard
- Advanced DSP mixer with 4-band equalizer & compressor on each channel
Be sure to check out the user's manual for more instruction, information, and features!