If you've ever found yourself wanting greater clarity and control from your monitor mixes, or to reduce your stage volume levels, then an in-ear monitoring system is one of the best investments you can make. However, an in-ear monitor system only performs as well as the actual in-ear monitors plugged into the system, and that's where Ultimate Ears and their custom balanced armature UE Pro Series of in-ear monitors comes in. Because of their compact design, more drivers can fit within an in-ear monitor's housing, allowing for multi-driver setups with each armature tuned to a specific frequency range for optimum output across all frequencies. UE Pro Series IEMs are hand-crafted and custom-molded by Ultimate Ears' team of experts for the ultimate fit.
- Triple balanced armature driver design, with one low, one mid, and one high driver with a 2-way crossover network
- Dual bore sound channel design ensures maximum phase coherence between drivers
- Universal 1/8" headphone jack connector is compatible with all in-ear systems or media players/mobile devices
- Offers -26 dB of ambient stage noise isolation for excellent hearing protection
- Includes a personalized carrying case and cleaning tool