In a typical stage or studio monitoring set up, you usually have to choose between a dedicated and isolated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience using stage monitors. With Westone's AM PRO 20 Earphones you no longer have to make that choice. Not only do these dual balanced armature driver in-ear monitors provide excellent clarity and a wide frequency response, but thanks to their exclusive SLED™ technology, they have an ambient filter that combines outside sound with the monitor mix. This gives you a greater sense of the room you're working in, and allows you to engage with your audience and fellow band-mates more effectively.
- Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece that delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- Balanced Armature Drivers: More compact and efficient than dynamic drivers, the dual balanced armature drivers with passive crossover found in these in-ear monitors provides excellent sonic detail and frequency response.
- MMCX Audio™ Connector: Designed specifically for musicians' monitors, Westone's audio connector ensures a reliable connection every time.
- SLED™ Technology: Combines your ambient surroundings with your monitor signal with no compromise to the frequency response.
- TRU™ Audio Filter: Allows you to fully experience your performance - hear your band, your fans, and everything else.
- Designed & Assembled in the USA: Westone meticulously handcrafts their products in Colorado Springs, so you can be sure that you're getting top-notch quality and performance.